Are you a creative professional currently working in Sonoma County – on your own or in a creative enterprise? Sign up now and upload content to the site to introduce visitors to the site to who you are, what you do, and how people can connect with you.
Creatives At Work
Creative individuals, organizations and businesses can build their own pages on this site. Show and tell Sonoma County the most important things we need to know about you and your work.
Creative Sonoma uses the California Arts Council’s delineation of the creative sector, as follows: Architecture and Interior Design, Art Galleries, Communication Arts, Digital Media, Entertainment, Fashion, Furniture and Decorative Arts, Product/Industrial Design, Publishing and Printing, Toys, and Visual and Performing Arts providers and schools.
What do you need, want, or have to offer Sonoma County? Post your job listings, professional opportunities, classes and workshops you are teaching, gear and supplies to sell or buy, and more. And if the site doesn’t allow you to upload something you think is critical to your work, please let us know. If we can adapt the site, we will.
Creative Recovery Exchange – Fire Relief Needs/Offers
Have you been affected by the fires? Do you want to help those who have been affected by the fires? Post your Needs and Offers in the Marketplace and hopefully some matches can be made.To post a need or offer, you can register below, or EMAIL US the following information:
- Your full name
- Your email and/or phone number (required)
- Your website or social media page url (optional)
- A brief paragraph of your need or offer
- A photograph of what you are offering or seeking (or of yourself)
- When creating your new account, you may NOT use an email address for your new username. Only lower case letters (a-z) and numbers are allowed; no spaces.
- You can be listed in only one location on the Creatives at Work pages – either Creatives or Organizations/Enterprises. Please choose the area that best describes you and your work. For BANDS: please use the Creatives section.
- Creatives ages 18 and over may participate.
CreativeSonoma.org reserves the right to edit submissions for grammar, style and accuracy. We may also choose to omit any profile at our discretion. Profiles and posts are reviewed by staff and verified as Sonoma County-based individuals, organizations or businesses, before they are published to Creatives at Work or the Marketplace, which takes 1-3 business days.