Santa Rosa, CA
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Successfully promotes own business, stays in budget and executes projects
• Develop and implement K-9 enrichment programming: classroom, after-school,
homeschool, county library, and summer camp; kid’s area manager
for large public events.
• Demonstrated instructional and classroom management experience providing
interesting and thought-provoking lessons supporting a personal mission of
excellence. Provides a caring, safe and supportive environment for student
• Workshop presenter at reMAKE Education.
• Network with businesses and community leaders and recruit volunteers for
• Warm effective communication with both children and adults from diverse
backgrounds, in person and written.
• 10 years consumer product design and development, mostly for leading
fashion manufacturers: Levi’s and Esprit, from initial concept through
• Initiated and created product concepts, materials development, textile
patterns, garment styling and presentation materials.
• Managed development of logo and graphics, hired artists, directed art
concepts and approved final artwork for production.
• Traveled throughout Asia and US working with sample and production
manufacturers ensuring excellent products.
• Researched market trends, analyzed competitor’s products for style, fabric,
• Conducted focus group research and marketing studies to identify target
• Presented findings and product line concepts to Executive Management in
order to advise and influence them on fashion trend direction and product
• Nominated for Outstanding Faculty award at FIDM. Twice recognized for
initiative, leadership and team building at Levi Strauss.
09/04-present Nutbar Studios Owner
• Rincon Valley Education Foundation
After-school Enrichment Program
• Whited Elementary Digital Storytelling
• Rincon Valley Unified homeschool and
Instructor Lego Robotics Trainer
• Sonoma County Library Enrichment
• Sonoma State Excel Kids Summer
• Workshop Presenter at reMAKE
• Levi’s (Leipheimer) Granfondo Kid’s
• The Great Handcar Regatta Kid’s Area
• Gaia Online Merchandise Developer
01/13-06/15 Paraeducator Rincon Valley Unified
08/12-06/13 Science Facilitator, Noon Duty Rincon Valley Unified
03/03-08/04 College Instructor Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, SF
02/02-02/03 Administrative Assistant Feldenkrais Resources, Berkeley
04/01-11/01 Office Manager VoiceWare Systems, San Francisco
06/99-12/00 Student UC Berkeley Extension, Berkeley & San Francisco
09/94-03/99 Apparel Designer Levi Strauss & Co., San Francisco
Bachelor of Arts in Industrial Arts – Emphasis in Product Design and Fashion
San Francisco State University
Project Management Certificate
University of California Berkeley Extension
• SCOE Teaching and Learning Institute
• Lego Learning Symposium at SCOE
• SRJC Basic PC Repair and Maintenance
• RVUSD Technology Summit 2013
• SCOE iPad Symposium 2013
• California Association for the Gifted
• Northbay Maker Educators
• 180 Studios Community Maker Space