ARTS EDUCATION ADVOCACY TEAM
The work of the following individuals on behalf of the Arts Education Alliance has yielded new and important conversations with schools and districts throughout the county. Regular meetups for school/district administration are in place to share strategies, gain knowledge about the impact of arts education, and discuss and network how to best use funding, resources, and skills. The Advocacy Team created the Student Arts Spotlight, a “good news” monthly feature highlighting student work in the arts. This Spotlight is featured in Creative Sonoma webpages and through social media channels.
Thanks to the following volunteers, who are serving this cause well:
- Debbie Yarrow – Creative Sonoma
- Dianna MacDonald – Past President California State Parent Teacher Association
- Jane Shelly – Community Arts Advocate
- O’Meara Cover – Real Estate Development, Arts Education Advocate
- Tracy Sawyer – Luther Burbank Center for the Arts
Return to the main Arts Education Alliance webpage.