ARTS EDUCATION TEACHING AND LEARNING GROUP
This Arts Education Alliance working group is comprised of experienced Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) educators and meets regularly to strengthen arts education through collaboration and professional development. This group is currently charged with offering a “School VAPA Leaders Cohort” as well an “Admin Meetups” for school and district administration.
Current Group Participants:
- Cheryl Coldiron, Art Teacher, Sonoma Valley Unified School District
- Debbie Yarrow, Arts Education Manager, Creative Sonoma
- Erik Ohlson, VAPA, Teacher on Special Assignment, Santa Rosa City Schools
- Elizabeth Robertson, VAPA Facilitator, Music Teacher 3-8, Windsor Unified School District
- Hannah Keefer, Curriculum Specialist, Luther Burbank Center for the Arts
- Karen McGahey, Educational Consultant, Chair
- Jane Shelly, Arts Integration Certified Teacher
- Aja LaDuke, Education Faculty, Sonoma State University
Return to the main Arts Education Alliance webpage.