ARTS EDUCATION TEACHING AND LEARNING GROUP
This Arts Education Alliance working group is comprised of experienced Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) educators and meet regularly to strengthen arts and arts integration through collaboration and professional development, such as the iAspire Arts Integration Professional Development Network. The group is particularly focused on areas of social emotional learning and distance learning.
Current Group Participants:
- Aja LaDuke, Associate Professor, School of Education, Sonoma State University
- Cheryl Coldiron, Art Teacher, Sonoma Valley Unified School District
- Debbie Yarrow, Arts Education Manager, Creative Sonoma
- Erik Ohlson, VAPA, Teacher on Special Assignment, Santa Rosa City Schools
- Elizabeth Robertson, VAPA Facilitator, Music Teacher 3-8, Windsor Unified School District
- Hannah Keefer, Curriculum Specialist, Luther Burbank Center for the Arts
- Jessica Martin, Lead Art Teacher, West Side Unified School District
- Karen McGahey, Educational Consultant, Chair
- Leslie Ihrig, Volunteer, Petaluma Arts Center, Retired Classroom Teacher, Petaluma City Schools
Return to the main Arts Education Alliance webpage.