iAspire Professional Learning Network
A new opportunity is coming to Sonoma County! iAspire (internet-based Arts: Successful Pedagogy through Integration, Research and E-learning) is now offering a Professional Learning Network to support teachers in utilizing arts integration in the classroom. Arts integration is an approach to teaching in which students construct and demonstrate understanding through an art form. Students engage in a creative process which connects an art form and another subject area and meets evolving objective of both.
Professional development and instructional coaching will be facilitated by teacher leaders from the experienced Windsor Unified School District iAspire team through virtual and (eventually) in-person sessions.
- Access to iAspire Arts Integration virtual professional development modules
- Consultation for implementation of iAspire integrated units
- Twice yearly virtual iAspire sharing symposium
- Individual and small group coaching with a member of the iAspire team
- Future opportunities for teacher leadership at participating Districts/organizations
- Continuing Education Units available through SSU moderated social media group
Contact: Elizabeth Robertson, email@example.com
Learn more about the Integrated Curriculum HERE.