AUDITIONS: The Emma Goldman Trilogy
Seeking Actors for The Emma Goldman Trilogy, presented by the Arlene Francis Center, and supported by a Creative Sonoma Pop Up Creativity Grant.
For more information about the project, visit https://www.arlenefranciscenter.org/theheatcollective/.
Please contact Jessica Litwak at Jessica.email@example.com to schedule an audition
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TAKE PLACE at The ARLENE FRANCIS CENTER, 99 Sixth Street, Santa Rosa, CA.
Rehearsals: March 3rd- 8th
Performance: March 9th ALL DAY
Seeking an ensemble of 8 actors (3 women and 5 men) to play multiple roles in The Emma Goldman Trilogy. Actors must be experienced at playing multiple roles , facile with dialects and character work, and be able to dive into collaborative ensemble work.
AGES ARE JUST APPROXIMATE- anyone is welcome to audition!
1. (Male 35-70) Nobody is Sleeping: Ernest Hemingway ,George Orwell, Hermann,
2. (Male 35-70) Snake and Falcon: Ben Reitman, Mitchell Palmer, Don Male Reporter
3. (Male 45-70) All Three Plays : Alexander Berkman “Sasha”
4. (Male 20-35) Nobody is Sleeping: Nick Reynolds, Jason, Beggar,
5. (Male 20-35) Snake and Falcon: J. Edgar Hoover
6. (Male 30-70) Nobody is Sleeping: Durruti, Lorca, Train Conductor, Commander, Dos Passos
7. (Actor/Puppeteer- any age) Nobody is Sleeping: Francisco Franco
8. (Female 20-40) Nobody is Sleeping: Viva, Ethyl,
9. (Female 20-40 Snake and Falcon: Alice
10. (Female 35-70) Nobody is Sleeping: Molly, Jason’s Mom,
11. (Female 35-70) Snake and Falcon: Edith Wilson, Margaret Sanger
12. (Female 35-70) Nobody is Sleeping: Dolores, Soledad, Dorothy Parker
Jessica Litwak is a playwright, performer, educator, puppet builder and leader in the field of socially engaged theatre. She is the Artistic Director of The H.E.A.T. Collective, a core member of Theatre Without Borders, a Fulbright Scholar, and the founder of Artists Rise Up NY. Her award-winning plays have been produced all over the world.