CALL FOR PANELISTS: Grant Reviewers (stipend)
California’s people are its most treasured resource. A diverse panel pool ensures the integrity of our grant review process for all applicants, representative of our state’s racial, ethnic, and gender identities; eclectic geography; and wealth of organizations, perspectives, and knowledge.
Are you a part of California’s creative community? Here’s your chance to gain insight into grantmaking while lending your valuable voice to the process. We’re looking for cultural workers, artists and arts field professionals with experience in:
- arts learning for youth
- creative placemaking/placekeeping
- cultural development
- juvenile and social justice
- nonprofit management
- arts programming for veteran populations and people with disabilities
- other relevant lines of work
- Must be a California resident
- Participation on a panel that may convene for one to three days in person in Sacramento
- Commitment to accessing and reviewing up to 60 applications and all work samples (photos, videos, etc.) through our online system prior to meeting
Panelists receive a $100 honorarium per day of service in Sacramento, in addition to travel, accommodations, and per diem.