CALL TO ACTORS: Video filming in Healdsburg July 23 & 25
Actors needed for video filming in Healdsburg July 23-25, small stipends available.
Tuesday July 23rd (half-day no breaks)
PHYSICIANS AND PATIENTS
Call Time: Approx 9am – 11:30am
Location: Healdsburg District Hospital
– Doctor – (45-65) – (Character Actor/Supporting) A cheerful doctor, reassuring and composed. He comforts an injured patient.
– Nurse – (25-40) – (Character Actor/Supporting) A pleasant nurse. Calm, delightful and reliable. She instructs a patient on long-term wellness.
– Patient #1 – (60-75) – (Character Actor/Supporting) A distinguished patient seeking long-term care from their doctor.
Thursday July 25th (full-day with breaks)
MOM, DAD, CHILD
Call Time: Approx 9am call time – 8pm wrap time with breaks in-between.
Locations: Healdsburg District Hospital from 9am-11am and Healdsburg Memorial Beach afternoon to sunset – no later than 8:30pm.
– Father – (35-45) – (Character Actor/Leading Man) A happy father. Authentic, Charming, Confident, Humorous. Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs.
– Mother – (35-45 – (Character Actor/Leading Lady) A contented mother. Genuine, Caring, Self-assured.
– Child – (7-11) – (Character Actor/Supporting) A mischievously pleasant child with an infectious laugh. Can run and play in the sand
(9am – 11am only)
– Doctor – (45-65) – (Character Actor/Supporting) A cheerful doctor, reassuring and composed. He comforts an injured patient
If interested, send a video (could be a monologue), photos, and measurements (height, weight) via email to Gina Fabiano, firstname.lastname@example.org.