Exciting Career Opportunity - Illustrator
Are you artistic? Are you interested in illustrating and architecture?
Farrell·Faber & Associates, Inc. is seeking a motivated and creative individual to join our team in the role of Rendering Illustrator. This key team member will prepare three-dimensional architectural renderings through computer modeling for numerous residential projects. This is a fast-paced environment and we are willing to train the right candidate for the job!
Established in 1989, Farrell·Faber & Associates, Inc. is an award-winning innovative architectural design firm located in Santa Rosa, CA, specializing in single and multi-family residential design throughout Northern California and with expansion plans to include the Western U.S. and beyond.
Additional company information and sample renderings available at: www.farrellfaber.com
Candidates should have the following professional experience, technical skills and qualifications.
• Three-dimensional visualization ability
• Interest in architectural design and detailing; landscape composition knowledge is a plus
• Computer modeling ability a positive
• Be organized, flexible, self-motivated and able to work independently
• Pay attention to details
• Must be able to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Be a team-player and eager to learn
Professional Experience & Technical Skills:
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
• Experience with three-dimensional architectural modeling a plus
• Chief Architect experience preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Minimum Required Education/Experience: Relevant experience
Compensation to be commensurate with experience and qualifications. We are considering local candidates only, or be willing to relocate. Please send cover letter, resume and samples of related work.
This is a full-time position within our company which consists of 40 hours a week in-house. Please DO NOT respond if you are looking for freelance work, telecommuting, or a business offering your services.