FOR RENT: Lease the Rio Theater in Monte Rio!
LEASE THE RIO THEATER!
This is your chance to lease one of the Russian River’s most attractive landmarks, the historic Rio Theater, established in 1949, which has been a favorite local movie house for over 65 years. Love movies and community gatherings? This is the place to celebrate days gone by, as well as create experiences that will be remembered long into the future.
This is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs looking for a location to launch their new business. The facility can be used for screening movies and more!
Rent a fully functional movie theater and event space. The Rio Theater’s ready-to-go assets include:
- First Run Digital Theater Projector ready to show the latest movies
- 6000 square feet of public and private space
- Theater capacity for 170 seated or 260 standing
- Fully functional snack bar and box office
- Internet and DISH connectivity
- Live performance stage
- Surround sound audio system
- 2 restrooms
- 1 Office
- 3 Storage Rooms
- Upstairs area including: mechanical room, 3 storage rooms, viewing room, drafting room, and mezzanine
- Recently restored exterior neon signage
- 1.5 acre property in the middle of Monte Rio, CA
- Rio Property includes a popular café, and 5 other businesses in adjacent Quonset huts and on the property alongside the main building — including art vendors, a surf and skate shop, and jewelry maker
- Large scale community and private events hosted seasonally outside on the lawn
- Co-blended lawn, café, and theater events
- River view and municipal park proximity
To be negotiated based on tenant interest.
3 month security deposit
For the right passionate person or team, this is a one of a kind turn-key business opportunity to continue to build on the Rio’s historic legacy. For serious inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.