JOB OPPORTUNITY: Customer Service Support at Lightwave Laser
Customer Service Support
Lightwave Laser (http://lightwavelaser.com/) is seeking a self-motivated, responsible team player to join our crew in a growing, creative, manufacturing work environment. We produce decorative laser-cut panels in wood, primarily for the hospitality design industry. Our customers include Interior designers, architects, museum stores, homeowners, and retail catalogs. Responsibilities are varied and changing but consist primarily of answering phones, sending samples, quoting simple projects, and database management. You must be able to balance multiple priorities and have exceptional organizational skills. Multi-tasking ability and attention to detail are essential.
This full-time position is ideal for someone interested in developing customer service and sales skills but does not have extensive experience. It is essentially a Customer Service support position–answering phones, replying to emails, processing samples, and quoting for simple jobs. We will train you but need someone who already has needed communication and organizational skills. The position responds to inbound requests so there is no cold calling or emailing people not already interested in our products.
• Answer phones
• Review incoming emails, reply and forward as needed
• Create customer leads in our database
• After training period, answer questions and create quotes for simple jobs
• Create and process sample orders
• Contact customers to get information such as shipping addresses, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Good attention to detail–accurate and comfortable with numbers
• Flexibility – comfortable with changing priorities and tasks
• Experience with Filemaker and QuickBooks is helpful
• Warm personal phone & email demeanor
Hours, Pay and Location
This position is full time, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, M-F (some flexibility in start and end times). Starting pay is $15 per hour. It is on site, located in Santa Rosa. Benefits: medical, dental, holiday pay, vacation pay and Simple IRA matching. Supportive company, cheerful environment, excited and ready to grow.
How to Apply:
• Email a cover letter and your resume to the link found here
• Please put Customer Service Support in the subject line.
• No phone calls or in-person visits, please.