JOB OPPORTUNITY: Patron Services Associate
Santa Rosa Symphony Association is accepting resumes from personable, detail-oriented customer service professionals who love people and the arts to work in our Patron Services Ticketing office. This key position interfaces with members of the community, board and donors in our downtown box office and onsite box office at the Green Music Center during performances.
The perfect candidate is passionate about providing excellent customer service, is an energetic self-starter with impeccable phone etiquette and professional interpersonal skills who is proficient and accurate with database management, and can easily master our ticketing software. Must also be proficient in MS Office.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, adaptable and organized with the ability to build rapport with patrons.
Compensation: Salary of $34,000.00 + comprehensive benefits including medical, vision and dental coverage, long-term disability insurance, generous 401(k) plan and generous time off policy
To apply: email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Deadline for application is May 31.
Patron Services Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Answering phones and assisting patrons who walk into the Patron Services office with ticket transactions including season ticket package and single ticket sales
- Coordinates and manages several marketing campaigns
- Analysis and tracking of sales data
- Organizing volunteers for concerts
- Preparing mailings
- Reconciling daily transactions
- Coordinating with private bus company for bus-riding patrons
- Additional administrative duties
Patron Services Requirements/qualifications:
- Minimum one year customer service experience in similar industry
- Exceptional verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Minimum one year database management experience
- Ability to build rapport with patrons and donors
- Detail-oriented self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Bachelor’s or Associate College degree
Hours 9 am – 5 pm, M -F in downtown Santa Rosa office with additional weekend day and/or evening hours as needed to provide ticket services at concerts and special events at performance venues.