MULTIPLE STIPEND & VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: Actors, Stage Manager, Photographer, and Volunteers for Emma Goldman Day
EMMA GOLDMAN DAY: Ten actors, three staged readings, three discussions and three meals.
MARCH 9th 2019
Arlene Francis Center, Santa Rosa, CA
Jessica Litwak’s Emma Goldman Trilogy explores the life and work of the in/famous anarchist Emma Goldman. Filled with excitement, humor and pathos, the plays portray Goldman’s time in prison, her public life, and her relationship with her life-long comrade Alexander Berkman: one of the most unusual love stories of all time. The trilogy celebrates a life full of love, passion, and revolution. There will be a panel discussion and themed refreshments after each play.
- Male Actors: see audition notice here and/or contact email@example.com to schedule an audition.
- Puppeteer: play a role in the shows, requires some puppeteering experience.
- Stage Manager (stipend): Coordinate actors and rehearsals (the week before the event) and to be the big boss/coordinator the day of (as well as potentially read stage directions if interested)
- Photographer (stipend): Shoot the day (staged readings as well as discussions)
- Puppet Builders: Help build the designed puppets with designer and lead builder Jessica Litwak on Saturday, Sunday and Monday Feb. 23, 24, 25. (@AFC)
- Ushers, servers and production assistants to help out on Emma Goldman Day and with H.E.A.T. Collective (beyond March 9th)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest and/or to volunteer!
Emma Goldman Day at the Arlene Francis Center is a Creative Sonoma Pop Up Creativity Grant-supported event.