Sonoma Cinema Hiring Assistant Manager Position
Sonoma Cinemas is seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic candidate for an available Assistant Manager position, in a friendly, face paced movie theater environment.
We are a fast growing theater, part of the Cinema West chain, servicing Northern California and surrounding areas. With plans to remodel and upgrade the theater experience over the course of the next year, Sonoma Cinemas is a thriving and fun environment with opportunities for growth and advancement. Free Movies are a perk for this job!
Applicant must be 21 years or older and should be familiar with Microsoft word/excel. A background in customer service is required. Previous theater or management experience is a plus. We are looking for applicants that have the ability to handle high stress situations and who excel at customer service.
Sonoma Cinemas will train on our user friendly POS system as well as digital projection.
Position requirements include (but are not limited to),
– Time Management and organization
– Open Availability
– Cash Handling
– Food Service and Safety
– Overseeing the Sales of Alcohol
– Light Janitorial and maintenance work
– Maintaining a safe work environment for staff and customers alike
– Customer service skills and sales
– Base knowledge of email skills and phone etiquette
– Attending day to day tasks
– Responsible for overseeing staff
– Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Email your resume to: email@example.com