Director of Development
The Director of Development is a new, part-time position responsible for creating and implementing a comprehensive, multi-year strategic development plan for Art Escape.
The Director will work closely with the Founders and the Board of Directors in all development and fund raising endeavors.
• Must embrace the mission of Art Escape
• A proven fund raising planner with implementation expertise
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and motivate staff, board members and other volunteers
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• A self-starter and goal driven to initiate donor visits and fundraising calls
• Organized and exhibits follow through on tasks and goals
• Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability
• 5 years minimum experience in professional fundraising
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Fluency in Spanish a plus
Art Escape is a grassroots program founded in 2012 to address the absence of creative art experiences available to families and youth in Sonoma Valley
Art Escape’s mission is to provide a vibrant, stimulating place where the diverse population of Sonoma Valley can gather to discover and explore their creative potential. Through quality art experiences, we offer participants affordable opportunities to cultivate multi-cultural awareness and build stronger community connection.