Graphic Designer and Content Coordinator
We are Scandinavian Designs, a home furnishings destination rooted in our love for modern design fine craftsmanship.
Our eCommerce division is seeking an enthusiastic and talented Graphic Designer and Content Coordinator to support our web merchandising and design efforts across our brands including Dania Furniture and Scandis.com
- Assist in product and pricing content management, graphic design and content for Social Media and other outlets for all of the company’s eCommerce businesses as well as any 3rd party platforms.
- Upload new products and coordinate content including images, dimensions, product swatches, finish/color codes, romance copy, assembly instructions, care instructions and product/collection pdfs.
- Support Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts through keyword groups and metatag content updates as needed on product and editorial images.
- Support Web Merchandiser on all product price changes including both markdowns and markups.
- Support Add-to-Web and update and upload category images.
- Maintain all production facets of ShopTheRoom landing pages, LookBooks and Catalogs for Scandis brand including digital asset and interactive hotspot set-up and ongoing management.
- Participate in social media, social news and 3rd Party selling platforms sites including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, HOUZZ, Wanelo, Amazon and BuzzFeed. (SCANDIS)
- Support graphic design related activities for all landing pages; include Footer Content pages, Collection Pages and Product Pages. (SCANDIS)