JOB OPPORTUNITY: Office Coordindator
Life on Earth Art is looking for an Office Coordinator who shares our social mission.
Artist Tracy Ferron created Life on Earth Art in 2018 to provide a platform of healing through art. Our unique approach fuses community artmaking, art therapy, large-scale art experiences and activism. We invite people to make paper mache winged hearts and be a part of something big, beautiful and impactful. We use these hearts in installations, social protests and public rituals. Life on Earth Art is an engine of uplift, connectivity and healing.reds of winged hearts flying free from an antique birdcage. Unbound transforms a hall in one of California’s largest psychiatric hospitals in Napa into an evocative space of healing, creativity, and wonder.
Life on Earth Art hosts the public to participate in this unique collaboration withDHS-Napa to co-create over 1000 paper mâché hearts that grow ever larger, from 9 inches to 9 feet, as they soar through Napa State’s 100-foot recreational hall. In this exploration of community integration, Napa’s patients and the public attend separateworkshops with the shared intention to unite, create, and heal.
Salary: Starting salary placement depends on qualifications, ranging from $45,000 to $60,000.
This position is eligible for benefits, including paid vacation and health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time Wednesday – Sunday 9am – 5pm
Number of hires for this role: 1
Work Location: 8 Fourth Street, Petaluma, California 94952
Covid-19 Considerations: Life on Earth Art is in compliance with state public health protocols.
● We would anticipate the candidate having a Bachelor’s Degree but this is not required
with appropriate experience.
● Minimum of 3 years experience in a non-profit and/or corporate environment.
● Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
● Strong technical skills to help manage our digital spaces and digital file management
Full Job Description:
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Office Coordinator would act as a key figure in
representing the mission and vision of Life On Earth Art. We are looking for a technology eager
person to unify the current team and execute office administrative duties.
Duties would include:
● Answering phone calls and answering questions about Life on Earth Art and the
workshops we offer
● Greeting visitors to the office, ensuring guests are comfortable and are connected with the right LOEA personnel
● Managing schedules for conference and community spaces
● Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, mail and packages
● Filing and organizing records, invoices and other important documentation
● Submitting work orders and scheduling repairs for general office space and equipment
● Ordering repairs for office equipment and maintenance, connecting with and escorting vendors
● Manage office related purchasing and inventory
● Manage our various digital spaces: Non-profit Easy, Google Workspace and Calendar, Redbooth, Dropbox, etc
● Digital File Organization and Management
● Project Management
● Compiling and sorting Research and Special Projects
● Plan special public events with Community Development director
● Two weeks paid holiday
● Healthcare plan possible in the negotiation
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com