JOB OPPORTUNITY: Office Manager
AVFilm seeks an experienced Office Manager responsible for providing a wide range of management and support to the organization including monitoring phone and email lines, scheduling/managing calendar, making/confirming meeting arrangements, committee and Board administrative support, editing and proofreading proposals, and writing correspondence. Must be self-managed. Must be numbers-oriented and be creative with project work. Must be open to not only being an office manager but also supporting the Executive Director with calendaring, expense reports, etc. Must be resourceful, an independent thinker, and self-sufficient as well as self-motivated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Managing overall administrative activities for the office
• Remaining responsible for the day-to-day virtual facilities operations including software contracts, billing, and management of equipment maintenance for the
• Performing administrative work such as typing, filing, sorting, and collecting/distributing mail; assisting with the preparation of correspondence to Board and committee members
• Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information
• Assisting accountant and bookkeeper with activities such bill payments and bank deposits in an accurate and timely manner and other related activities
• Will be participating and supervising in a wide-range of company projects and events
• Performing other work-related duties as assigned
Benefits & Wages
Role starts at $25 per hour for 20 hours a week. Benefits include full health, vision, and dental coverage, paid sick leave, accrued paid time off, cell phone reimbursement, and use of company laptop, among others.
Schedule & Location
Flexible work schedule and remote work opportunity to start. In time, the Office Manager
will eventually report to an office setting with most hours occurring between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com with
“Office Manager – [First name Last Name]” in the subject line no later than June 14.
AVFilm is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA
regulations as applicable.