ROTARY DISTRICT 5130 RELIEF FUND BUSINESS GRANT RECOVERY PROGRAM
The Rotary District 5130 Relief Fund assists in fire recovery for small businesses in the affected areas of Sonoma, Napa, Lake and Mendocino counties by providing an infusion of funds to allow for re-establishment of business operations. Emphasis is placed assisting agricultural, store front, and home businesses get back into operation and prevention from closure due to losses suffered as a result of the fires.
* Grants of up to no more than $5,000 will be made based upon demonstrated need.
* The approved grant does not need to be repaid.
* A business is only eligible to receive no more than 1 Rotary Business Recovery Grant.
* The grant may be approved to replace inventory, equipment, tools, uncovered repairs, et al necessary to the re-establishment of the business.
* Grants cannot replace lost revenues or employee wages
* Affected businesses that have insurance or have applied for business loans (private or government) are not prevented from applying for the grant.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO