Social Media Coordinator for Creative Agency
Great opportunity to work for a creative agency. Develop and manage several social media accounts while having the resources of a full content creation team.
In this role, you would be responsible for the ongoing management and growth of our client’s digital presence. You will play a major role in driving the digital marketing and strategy of clients. Additionally, you will be leading and assisting with various copy writing tasks.
We are looking for a self starter with good energy and enthusiasm to join our team.
– Manage multiple social media accounts
– Build and engage with social media community
– Relationship building and management
– Work with creative team to develop and post new content
– Develop new ideas to build enthusiasm for companies we represent
– Strong communication and project management skills
– Experience writing and editing content for the social media space
– Ability to strategize solutions under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines
– Experience launching and maintaining new social media accounts
– Ability to analyze and present campaign results
– Experience speaking to and engaging with online communities for a brand
– Collaborative, can-do personality
– Self starter.
NICE TO HAVE
– Experience working closely with graphic designers to create needed digital assets
– Experience with natural foods, retail and/or wine industry
– Personal interest in food and design
– Ability to take quality photos
– Solid relationships with influencers and contacts in various outlets
This is a full time, on site, contract position with the opportunity to develop into a staff position.