Creative Sonoma is dedicated to advancing and supporting the creative community of Sonoma County. A continual work-in-progress and one that shifts based on current events, your requests, and trends, we produce programs and services that serve the needs of our diverse sector.
– where we come together with arts education partners across the county to help ensure that arts education is accessible to all students. Visit the Arts Education page to learn more.
Grants and Funding
– where we leverage (and seek) local, regional, and national funding to build grant programs in support of the work of our creative community. Visit our Grants page to learn more.
– where we come to you. Our Coffee and Conversation series of town hall style meetings has taken us across the county to communities of all sizes to hear directly from you why you have made Sonoma your creative home and what you need to move forward. Make sure you are on our mailing list to be alerted about meetings near you.
*Due to COVID-19, our in-person convenings have been paused. Watch for virtual opportunities to connect on our website and in our newsletter.
– where we work with you individually to offer assistance to achieving your professional goals. Connect with us to find out more.
– where we forge a stronger creative community via partnerships with local entities and government agencies. Learn more about the Sonoma County Film Office, housed with us in the Economic Development Board: Creative Sonoma houses the local directory of experienced film production individuals and organizations/enterprises.
Special Projects and Programs
– where we bring together new ideas with smart people and watch what happens to improve our community.
To support the work of Creative Sonoma, click on the Donate button.