Creative Sonoma offers professional development opportunities to help our creative sector thrive. Offerings are targeted to individual artists, creative entrepreneurs, arts organization staff, and arts education professionals. Our trainings and workshops are developed based on our community’s requests and needs, and on trends that we monitor across the creative ecosystem.
This page includes upcoming professional development workshops and conferences that we are presenting or participating in, and links to organizations that provide excellent and timely professional development topics that we recommend.
CREATIVE SONOMA PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT EVENTS
July 27-28, 2020: iAspire Arts Integration Summit
Presented by Windsor Unified School District and the Sonoma County Arts Education Alliance | Virtual Conference + one in-person session
Learn More and Register
2nd Thursdays, August 13-December 10, 2020: Arts Education Leadership Development Cohort
Presented In partnership with the Arts Education Alliance, join this 5-part series on leadership and arts education | FREE online sessions
Learn More and Register
CREATIVE SONOMA RECOMMENDS
Actors Fund Upcoming Webinars
- July 21, Aug 18, and Sept 15, 2020: Every Artist Insured: Getting & Keeping Affordable Health Insurance During COVID-19 Learn More and Register
Center for Cultural Innovation Recent Webinars – available for FREE on their website
- 3 Ways to Protect Your Art Business Now Learn More and Watch
- PPP…Now What? Learn More and Watch
- Strategic Planning During the COVID-19 Pandemic Learn More and Watch
CreateCA Arts Education Resources
- #CreateAtHome online resources for educators, parents, and creatives during COVID-19 Learn More
Creative Capital Recent and Upcoming Webinars – available for FREE on their website.
- July 21, 2020: Artists in a COVID Economy Learn More and Register
- July 28, 2020: Adaptive Platforms for Artist Resilience Learn More and Register
- Aug 4, 2020: Artists Centering Access Learn More and Register
- The Role of Artists in Social and Cultural Change Learn More and Watch
- Coping with COVID: Livestreaming for Artists Learn More and Watch
- Coping with COVID: Financial Implications for Creative Individuals Learn More and Watch
- Coping with COVID: Time Management During Challenging Times Learn More and Watch
- Coping with COVID: Centering Wellness and Self-Care for Creatives Learn More and Watch
Culture Surge Upcoming Webinars
- July 23, 2020: The Storyteller’s Guide to Changing Our World – A Briefing Learn More and RSVP
Hewlett Foundation Bay Area Arts Crisis Navigator Newsletter
- This curated newsletter provides resources and advice for artists and small arts organizations to help them find their way through the economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Sign up HERE.
Email us at CreativeSonoma@Sonoma-County.org if you have questions about our upcoming workshops or suggestions for future topics.