Creative Sonoma offers professional development opportunities to help our creative sector thrive. Offerings are targeted to individual artists, creative entrepreneurs, arts organization staff, and arts education professionals. Our trainings and workshops are developed based on our community’s requests and needs, and on trends that we monitor across the creative ecosystem.
This page includes upcoming professional development workshops and conferences that we are presenting or participating in, and links to organizations that provide excellent and timely professional development topics that we recommend.
CREATIVE SONOMA PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT EVENTS
Join EDB, Redwood Credit Union, and the Economic Development & Financing Corporation (EDFC) for a workshop on business financing, whether just starting out or looking to expand your business (simulcast Spanish interpretation provided). Learn more and register HERE.
Damos la bienvenida a los padres del Condado de Sonoma para que conozcan las oportunidades a través de la educación artística y cómo apoyar (simulcast English interpretation provided). Aprende más aquí.
Wednesday, November 10, 2021: Arts Education Alliance | Parent Ambassadors for the Arts – Fall Session
Parents convene to learn how to advocate for arts education and arts integration in schools. Learn more and register HERE.
CREATIVE SONOMA RECOMMENDS
Center for Cultural Innovation Recent & Upcoming Webinars
- 3 Ways to Protect Your Art Business Now (2020 recording) Learn More and Watch
Creative Capital Recent & Upcoming Webinars
- Artists in a COVID Economy (2020 recording) Learn More and Watch
- Adaptive Platforms for Artist Resilience (2020 recording) Learn More and Watch
- Access in Content and Form (2020 recording) Learn More and Watch
- The Role of Artists in Social and Cultural Change (2020 recording) Learn More and Watch
- Coping with COVID: Livestreaming for Artists (2020 recording) Learn More and Watch
- Coping with COVID: Financial Implications for Creative Individuals (2020 recording) Learn More and Watch
- Coping with COVID: Time Management During Challenging Times (2020 recording) Learn More and Watch
- Coping with COVID: Centering Wellness and Self-Care for Creatives (2020 recording) Learn More and Watch
Hewlett Foundation Bay Area Arts Crisis Navigator Newsletter
- This curated newsletter provides resources and advice for artists and small arts organizations to help them find their way through the economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Sign up HERE.
Email us at CreativeSonoma@Sonoma-County.org if you have questions about our upcoming workshops or suggestions for future topics.