Emergency Recovery Resources
Living in California offers the opportunity to connect to the natural environment in ways that are incredibly nurturing. At times, however, we are starkly reminded that the forces of nature will not always be tamed. In those moments, there are resources available, some specifically for the creative community, to help alleviate the trauma and challenges that have occurred.
Additionally, resources are also available for other occurrences, such as medical or financial emergencies, regardless of circumstances or forces of nature.
2020 COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE
- COVID-19 Resources for Creatives
- A Creative Place: Resources for Embracing Creativity, Finding Connection, and Arts Education
GENERAL RECOVERY RESOURCES
- Emergency Funds and Resources for Creatives, Organizations, and Enterprises (UPDATED WITH COVID-19-SPECIFIC FUNDS)
- Emergency Preparedness
CREATIVE SONOMA RECOVERY FUND
Due to the wide-spread impact of the January 2019 Russian River Flood and the October 2019 Kincade Fire, we have re-opened the Recovery Fund.
- To learn more and to donate to the Fund, click HERE.
- If you want to apply for a grant from the Fund, click HERE. (DEADLINE APRIL 5, 2020)