Emergency Recovery Resources
Living in California offers the opportunity to connect to the natural environment in ways that are incredibly nurturing. At times, however, we are starkly reminded that the forces of nature will not always be tamed. In those moments, there are resources available, some specifically for the creative community, to help alleviate the trauma and challenges that have occurred.
Additionally, resources are also available for other occurrences, such as medical or financial emergencies, regardless of circumstances or forces of nature.
CREATIVE SONOMA RECOVERY FUND
- To learn more and to donate to the Fund, click HERE.
- To learn more about current and past grants Creative Sonoma provides through the Fund, click HERE.
- Recovery Fund for Personal Property Physical Loss for 2020 LNU Complex (Walbridge-Meyers) and Glass Fires (deadline to apply was January 3, 2021)
- If we obtain funding to distribute for COVID-19 relief and recovery for creatives, we will post about it here. At any time you may visit the Emergency Funds page that lists 50+ opportunities provided by a wide selection of discipline-specific organizations.
2020 COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE
- COVID-19 Resources for Creatives
- Navigating the CARES Act
- Guidelines for Reopening Arts and Culture
- UPDATED WITH COVID-19-SPECIFIC FUNDS: Emergency Funds and Resources for Creatives, Organizations, and Enterprises