Upcoming Activities and Deadlines
Creative Sonoma partnered with six local Chambers of Commerce or Business Districts to combine the arts with safely opening restaurants and retail during COVID-19 restrictions.
- Downtown Santa Rosa’s Open & Out – continuing indefinitely
- Windsor’s Global Cuisine – Around the World in 20 Blocks – extended for locations where artwork can remain on display
- VOICES – Healdsburg’s Creative Reopening – through Spring 2021
- Petaluma Creative Reopening Parklet Program – ongoing 2021
- Russian River Creative Reopening Campaign by Artist Jim Isermann
- Sonoma Plaza Public Art Exhibition – through October 19, 2021
The Advisory Board meets every other month on the first Wednesday of the month (sometimes adjusted to second Wednesdays for Holidays in January and July). Agendas are posted here 72 hours in advance of each meeting.
Thursday, November 4, 2021: Arts Impact Grants for Organizations | INFO SESSION & APPLICATION WORKSHOP
Creative Sonoma staff review the program guidelines and application. Learn more and register HERE.
Tuesday, November 9, 2021: Arts Education Alliance Recommends | iAspire Professional Learning Network
iAspire is now offering a Professional Learning Network to support teachers in utilizing arts integration in the classroom. Learn more HERE.
Join our Parent Ambassadors for Arts dialogues to learn why arts education offers unparalleled opportunity and benefits for our children. These meetings occur quarterly and will provide you with information and tools to help YOU make a difference. Learn more and register HERE.
Learn more about this grant program HERE.