TLCD Architecture is a design firm with a fascination for the creative possibilities of architecture. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented team player to join our award winning architecture firm.
The Administrative team supports the Architects and Interior Designers to create and foster an atmosphere of creativity and comradery. Multi-tasking & interpersonal skills are needed for this fast paced and friendly environment. Candidates should have strong organizational skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
Administrative responsibilities include:
• Outstanding front desk skills to handle phones and greet clients
• Organizing Wine Wednesday and special events planning
• Processing mail, parcel and currier deliveries
• Keeping inventory of office supplies and reordering, as necessary
• Coordinating travel arrangements
• Assisting Accounting Department with data entry of AP/AR, billings, etc.
• General office duties including updating various schedules, maintaining office conditions and running errands.
Candidates should be detail oriented and have a proficiency with Outlook, MS Word and Excel. FileMaker Pro and Ajera software experience are a plus. Familiarity with the architecture/engineering or construction industry is desirable.
Submit cover letter and resume – no in-person drops off please.