CALL FOR PLAYS: Tapas Plays Submissions - Pegasus Theater Company
Tapas Submissions Reminder
Tapas plays must be received by midnight on May 1, 2018, and must:
- Be 10 minutes or under (assume one minute per standard script-style page).
- Be unpublished and have never been locally produced (i.e., produced in Sonoma County).
- Be written by a Bay Area playwright from one of the following counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma.
- Contain no more than 5 characters.
- Be in a PDF format and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: this is a different email from previous years.
The winning plays will be announced by June 1.
Please be aware that Tapas is produced as true black box theater. The stage is small and all set pieces are created using black stage boxes. Technical effects should be kept to a minimum. Please do not submit more than 2 plays.
Any questions may be sent to email@example.com.