Executive Administrative Assistant - Performing Arts Camps
This position supports the President and CEO of US Performing Arts Camps. https://www.usperformingarts.com, a for-profit, summer educational program for 11-18 year old students interested in the performing arts.
Your main responsibility is to provide day to day support for the CEO. This includes handling administrative and clerical duties, acting as liaison to marketing program, assisting in social media content and newsletters, researching, identifying and developing growth areas for the camp/workshops, and helping to reach enrollment goals. Experience in the arts a plus, but not essential. Administrative experience is essential.
Starting salary: $25 an hour
You must be honest, reliable, highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing and prioritizing a diverse work load. You will be expected to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and preparing correspondence and spreadsheets, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Your duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Work with marketing team and executives to develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange events for campers outside workshop, such as weekend activities,and 4th of July excursions
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join USPA and help grow our business and offerings to students. If you are interested please submit your resume by email, and provide contact information for follow up call.