SANTA ROSA SYMPHONY PATRON SERVICES ASSOCIATE
The Patron Services Associate assists the Patron Services Manager with all aspects of ticketing for the Santa Rosa Symphony. Provides excellent customer service with a high level of professionalism for patrons, donors and board members.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum one year previous work experience in the hospitality, retail, performing arts, or customer service industry required.
• Energetic self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
• Detail-oriented with excellent data entry skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a high level of professionalism when interacting with patrons, donors and board members.
• Must have excellent verbal and telephone etiquette communication skills.
• Flexible work schedule is necessary.
• The ideal applicant will have PC computer and MS Office literacy and have experience with database management software.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer incoming phone calls, assist with walk-in patrons and provide excellent customer service.
• Provide information about each concert: including pricing, seating, and program details for telephone, mail, and walk-in sales.
• Sell tickets, complete ticket exchanges, ticket returns and ticket donations as requested for all performances sold through the Patron Services Office and the remote box office on concert days.
• Assist patrons with subscription sales process providing details on packages, pricing and seating as needed. Process subscription orders: for walk-in patrons, phone, mail, email, or by fax.
• Work at on-site box office selling tickets during Symphony performances.
• Assists Patron Services Manager with preparing season subscription packages.
• Reconcile ticket sales and other cash receipts with monies received: checks, cash and charges for daily deposits.
• Handles all requests for ticket donations through the Ticket Voucher (TV) process; issues and logs vouchers into TV tracking spreadsheet, mails vouchers and processes redeemed vouchers in Theatre Manager (TM) and in TV spreadsheet, issues final report on annual activity.
• Maintain and organize volunteers for each concert; coordinates volunteer schedule.
• Maintain and organize bus riders for Sunday concerts; sends bus riders list to the bus company prior to each concert.
• Coordinates annual Symphony Month (SM) campaign; researches potential new SM candidates, sends out requests for participants, processes participants in SM spreadsheet/TM mail list, coordinates volunteers to distribute materials, issues final report on campaign.
• Assists Patron Services Manager to process complimentary ticket requests including Papering-the-House campaigns as needed.
• Preps tickets for will-call.
• Process subscription renewal packages as needed.
• Assemble and mail season tickets and renewal packets as needed.
• Run and process End-of-Day reports.
• Take daily bank deposits to bank when needed.
• Process all patron services outgoing mail.
• Process web ticket sales and on-line gift certificates as needed.
• Assist in general office work including filing.
• Provides support and assistance for marketing projects as needed.
• Keep desk/work space well organized and as clear as possible to present a professional work environment to walk-in patrons.
• Maintain general mailing list: cleaning up entries, adding and subtracting names, addresses, phone numbers and email.
• Create and manage detail spreadsheets of TM sales data to track and analyze trends which include different promotions, Papering-the-House campaign tracking, complimentary tickets tracking, etc.
• Sends monthly TM email address updates to Mail Chimp database manager.
Full-time, Monday-Friday between 9:00am-5:00pm at downtown Santa Rosa box office with additional weekend day and/or evening hours as needed to provide ticket services at concerts and special events at performance venues.
JOB TITLE: Patron Services Associate for the Santa Rosa Symphony
Full-time / Non-exempt / Hourly
REPORTS TO: Patron Services Manager
JOB LOCATION: Santa Rosa, Ca
START DATE: Late January/early February 2018
EMAIL a cover letter, resume and salary history: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please
Deadline: January 19, 2018