Call for Creatives: Actors, Architects, Artisan, Dancers, Designers, Filmmakers, Musicians/Vocalists, Photographers, Teaching Artists, Technicians, Vendors, Visual Artists, Writers; Jobs/Internships; Opportunity for Youth; Wanted
Transcendence Theatre Company
Mobile Unit Teaching Artist
Job Description/ Responsibilities
List of Responsibilities Mobile Unit Teaching Artist
- Will report to Mobile Unit Coordinator for all duties
- Creating curriculum alongside Director of Education and Mobile Unit Coordinator for all scheduled workshops.
- Implementation and execution of all Mobile Unit curriculum and workshops to youth organizations.
- Responsible for collecting data on Mobile Unit Workshops and populations served.
- Responsible for creating Community Partner Profiles and admin documentation.
- Responsible for gathering all intake/outake impact data and assisting in creating final report.
- Create relationships with organizations as an ambassador of Transcendence Theatre Company
- Set up and Breakdown of all Workshop Equipment needed.
- Assist in development of Original Fall 2020 Production
Local Add ons:
- Responsible for transportation to and from office/off site workshop locations.
Non-local Add ons:
- Flights to and from Sonoma
- Shared Transportation
6/1 –7/18, 2020