WEBINAR: Starting a Nonprofit in California
Are you thinking about starting a nonprofit, or know someone who is? Check out our webinar on July 11!
If you’re thinking about starting a nonprofit it’s likely because you are looking for a way to express your values, and put your beliefs into action. You probably aren’t excited about developing by-laws, filling out forms with government agencies, and fundraising — all things you also need to understand before you get started. In this webinar, Jan Masaoka will walk through the first steps and offer advice from real-world situations on how to get started with a new nonprofit in California.
Starting a Nonprofit in California Webinar
Thursday, July 11
11am to 12pm
FREE for CalNonprofits Members / $10 for not-yet-members
This interactive webinar will cover the key things you need to know, including:
• Step-by-step legal instructions;
• Common ways of finding your first money;
• Getting started before your tax-exemption is approved;
• FAQ on bylaws and articles of incorporation; and
• Types of nonprofits — make sure you choose the right one.
If you have any questions, please contact Christine Metropoulos at 415-444-6955 or email@example.com.