CAM VIRTUAL SUMMITS: A Series of 5 Half-day Seminars
ANNOUNCING CAM 2021 VIRTUAL SUMMITS
With the continued impact of the COVID-19 crisis, more museums are offering online and virtual experiences than ever before. While we will not be convening in-person this year, CAM has turned to the virtual space to ask: how are museums fostering connection and sharing the human experience?
Join us this spring for CAM’s 2021 Virtual Summits, a series of 5 half-day seminars addressing this question and the following themes:
- Exploring Social Impact – Thursday, March 25
- Storytelling through Technology – Thursday, April 1
- Collections and Community Now – Thursday, April 8
- Advancing Equity and Inclusion – Thursday, April 15
- New Models for Fundraising and Sustainability – Thursday, April 22
The CAM member registration fee is $25 for each summit or $100 for the entire series. The non-member registration fee is $30 for each summit or $125 for the series.
Questions about registration? View our FAQ page