The Bohemian Grove, which is part of the Bohemian Club, is a private men’s club founded in 1872 and based in San Francisco.
The Grove itself consists of 2700 acres of forest and watershed, a small part of which is developed with living quarters for members and guests, stages for performances, dining facilities, hiking trails, a trap-and-skeet shooting range, a small store, and a message center.
Essential Functions (Duties include but are not limited to):
- Maintains cleanliness of stages (6 total), storage and working areas
- Must be able to work a flexible shift or split shift of mornings and/or evenings along with weekends.
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining and breaking down stages for both rehearsals and shows
- Uses stage diagrams as a guide for the set-up of rehearsals and shows
- Ability to carry large and heavy equipment on a continuous basis throughout a shift.
- Reports needed repairs or unsafe conditions to management.
- Responds quickly to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains supplies in a neat and organized fashion to help ensure upkeep of equipment
- Maintain Club’s cleaning supplies at Club’s par level
- Maintains security of equipment, keys, radios and supplies issued each day.
- Reporting missing articles, damage or mechanical problems
- Provides a professional image at all times through provided guidelines of appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures. NOTE: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Requires standing/walking/bending throughout shift and Ability to lift up to 100 lbs (i.e tables, chairs, stages, musical equipment)
- Great customer service skills
- Able to work all shifts and flexible schedules including weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to follow directions from banquet event orders and diagrams.
More info: https://bcjobs.applicantpro.com/jobs/574663.html