Santa Rosa, CA, Unknown
The Charles M. Schulz Museum, a not-for-profit museum located in Santa Rosa, CA seeks a Development/Membership Coordinator.
Responsibilities include: creating and maintaining relationships with new contacts regarding sponsorships; hosting and leading onsite events: travel to offsite outreach events; create and implement annual campaigns; member relations including monthly renewals, tracking event RSVP’s, contacting lapsed members, e-mail newsletter and blasts; book group tours, follow up confirmation calls and lead tours when necessary.
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Strong organization and planning skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently
• Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
• Knowledge of local community
• Lift 40 pounds or more
• Provide proof of personal auto insurance
• Work weekends and evenings with advanced notice